6. heinäkuuta 2010

Hi! Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive. More than alive. I've met Jesus again. Always again, again and again. Now I feel He's really close to me. Love that feeling! What I wanted to tell was that I'll post a photo spam when I'll get home and I'll have Internet on my own computer. I've taken some photos while we've been here in Middle Finland with my mom and brother to see my grandparents. I went to a Christian camp for 4 days which was awesome. And my English is already getting worse as you see.

On the night between Wednesday and Thursday me and Aku (my 15 years old brother if someone didn't know) will travel by a bus from Pihtupudas to Helsinki, it'll take about 6 and half hours - so exciting. We'll leave 23.25 on Wednesday and arrive 6.00 to Helsinki. Then I'll have couple of days when I'll meet some of my friends who I haven't seen yet after I came from England and then we'll go with Aku to Spain for one week.

And then after that week in Spain I'll FINALLY have couple of weeks AT HOME so I can be with my friends, look around, play my own piano, spend time in Internet etc.

Anyway, I'll tell more about last week and a half when I'll get home. Just wanted to let you know I'm still here.

2 kommenttia:

  1. heyheyhey sä taisit mainita pihtiputaan, vähän siistiä kun mä satun asumaan täällä :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. veera: hihii, kyllä vain, mun mummola tosiaan on siellä ((: missä päin siellä asut, tai siis lähinnä että asutko kirkolla? oon siinä nimittäin pyörinyt viimeiset päivät nyt aika tiiviisti.. :D tosin nyt oon takasin jo vantaalla.

    VastaaPoista